- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A flip-up, flush-fit, quick-release, single-turn screw face shield with side covers. The shield itself is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- Shield can be removed to allow open face riding or goggle use
- AFX DOT/ECE-approved cam buckle quick-release chinstrap retention system
- Comes with a Street-Shield Conversion Kit that allows for the shield to mount without a visor.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Provides 9 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Available with a DELUXE CARRYING BAG
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- A large FX-39DS helmet weighs 1.59 kg or 3.5 lbs.
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards. Please Note: Only ECE approved helmets purchased from European importers carry the ECE certification markings. This is due to ECE regulations.
Buy afx fx-39ds red helmet
Or contact the seller
in section "Helmets of motorcyclists"