- Spring assisted locking detent button
- Counter sunk cross bolt
- Tactile ergonomic windage knob
- Optional Trijicon tritium aperture
- Optional XS same plane aperture also available
- The GG&G A2 AR 15 rear sight is GG&Gs number one selling Back Up Iron Sight (BUIS). It provides the operator with an easy-to-install and easy-to-operate flip up rear sight, and includes the all important locking detent. Besides providing a low profile "ready to go" BUIS when you need it, features include a tactile ergonomic windage knob, a counter sunk crossbolt to eliminate the possibility of snags, and streamline body. The A2 sight is always the tactical ready once asisted detent release button located on the left side of the sight base. This totally eliminates the possibility of accidentally lowering the sight.
- The A2 AR-15 rear sight can be used a a co-witness iron sight with most red dot sighting systems, as a stand-alone sight or in conjunction with one of our interface rails. Weighing in at just over two ounces, it features the standard military A2-style double peep aperture which allows for end user known point of impact. The sight has full windage adjustment with the tactile windage knob. One click of the windage knob provides approximately 0.48 MOA change when mounted on the M16A2E4 rifle and about 0.65 MOA on the M4 carbines. Initial zero is set by adjusting the weapons front sight post. It is low profile so that when in the down position, it will clear most optics. The mount body and sight stem are manufactured from billet 6061 T6 aluminum alloy and Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective black mil-spec finish to provide combat durability. All steel components are black manganese phosphated per mil-spec. These are the same back up iron sights used by elite armed forces and law enforcement teams world wide.
Buy ggg-1005 a2 back up iron sight
Or contact the seller
in section "Accessories for weapon"
View also products categories "Hunting guns"