Desktop Virtualization allows IT organizations to separate the desktop from specific physical devices or locations and create a Universal Client.
- Reduce overall cost of desktop computing by up to 45%, by centralizing management, administration and resources
- Remove IT infrastructure from remote offices and datacenters
- Extend lifetime of desktop hardware
- Understand and mitigate risk of data loss by maintaining all data within the corporate firewall
- Enable all corporate desktops to be at highest level of patching and AntiVirus updates
Greater Management and Control
- Manage all desktops centrally in the datacenter instead of distributed remote sites
- Provision desktops instantly to new users, new departments and facilitate office moves
- Manage large numbers of desktops as one entity
Implicit Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Any network point can be a work area recovery site
- Guaranteed Business Continuity since the same desktop is accessed from Disaster Recovery scenario as ordinary workplace
- Reduce financial and carbon cost of desktop power by up to 80% (Butler Group, "Infrastructure Virtualization", September 2007) when used in conjunction with Thin Clients which typically use 1/10 the power of a PC
Buy desktop virtualization
Or contact the seller
in section "Service and administration of networks and / or client servers"
View also services categories "Computer networks and systems setting up"