Many organizations are turning to virtualization for server consolidation. This can help reduce costs related to hardware acquisition, management, power and cooling, and data center real estate, but virtualization benefits extend well beyond cost reduction. It also plays a strategic role in improving your quality of IT service and agility by enabling cost-effective and easy-to-manage solutions for disaster recovery, high availability, and dynamic workload balancing.
- Reduce hardware and operating costs by as much as 50%
- Realize savings in reduced administration, power, cooling and data center infrastructure
- Reduce storage requirements
Increase IT Efficiency
- Streamline and eliminate common administrative tasks such as enabling IT to manage a growing server environment with existing resources
- Reduce the time it takes to provision new servers by 50% - 70%. Virtual machines are as easy to copy as software files and are hardware independent, so deploying new work loads takes minutes instead of days
- Minimize planned downtime due to storage migrations or maintenance
- Consolidate and continuously optimize server, storage and network hardware
Buy server consolidation
Or contact the seller
in section "Service and administration of networks and / or client servers"
View also services categories "Computer networks and systems setting up"